Unless the situation changes drastically to the worse leading to a new lockdown or similar, we will go ahead with the summer school as planned.
Welcome to the 2020 summer school on inverse problems 10-14th August
This will be the twelfth in a series of summer schools organized jointly by the Image Analysis and Computer Graphics section at DTU Compute and the Image Section at the Department of Computer Science in Univeristy of Copenhagen. This years summer school also organized with the help of the Department of Architecture and Media Technology at Aalborg University and the Department of Medicine and Health Technology at Aalborg University.
This year the summer school will be held at Hotel Faaborg Fjord in southern Funen.
Internationally recognized experts will teach a five day course with local teachers from KU and DTU. Participants are usually a mix of students from KU, DTU and international students.
The summer school is intentionally held at a remote location to encourage interaction between students and teachers.
In addition to bringing international expertise into the groups, the summer schools also provide an important networking opportunity for the students. The cost of the summer school is 4500 DKK and covers travels to and from Copenhagen, food and accommodation.
- Registration & Payment deadline July 10th
- Submission of posters August 3rd
- Summer school August 10th – 14th
Previous Summer Schools
- 2019 Generative Models, Blokhus
- 2018 Optimization in Image Analysis, Sandbjerg
- 2017 Graphical Models, Tjäro, Sweden
- 2016 Semisupervised Learning, Slagelse
- 2015 Convex and Discrete Optimization, Als
- 2014 Deep Learning for Image Analysis, Langeland
- 2013 Tensors and Tensor Fields in Imaging, Marstal, Ærø
- 2012 Registration in Image Analysis and Computer Graphics, Falsterbo, Sweeden
- 2011 Graphs in Computer Graphics, Image and Signal Analysis, Bornholm
- 2010 Sparsity in Image and Signal Analysis, Iceland
- 2009 Manifold Learning in Image and Signal Analysis, Hven